Yeah, me. The soon-to-be-22 year old who supposedly runs this blog.
I’m still alive! With poofy hair and a chin that’s been attacked with spots.
Quite a few things have been going on over the past couple of weeks, which have unfortunately impacted blog post writing. I address most of them in my March Update video, but if you haven’t watched it, then I’ll summarise what’s been going on:
- I got a job! After spending weeks upon weeks of rejections and my mental health slowly getting worse because of the impact it had, I have secured myself a snazzy job which I am going to start in April. I’m so excited to have a full time job again, as stupid as that sounds. I’ll finally be able to start saving for a place of my own and I can have new adventures with a new team! Also there’s a H&M five minutes down the road so there’s that.
- I’ve had rubbish internet! Seriously, the worst. The past month has been a nightmare trying to upload a video or do anything on my blog, as whenever something is being downloaded or uploaded, the internet slows down to a snail’s pace and I can’t do much else. It took me an entire day to upload my update video, when it usually takes about twenty minutes to half an hour at the most. Thankfully, I’ve contacted my provider and a new router is on its way to me. Fingers crossed all will be well soon.
- I’ve solved the mystery of my stomach problems! I’ve mentioned this in videos and blog posts, but I’ve been having an awful bout of IBS over the past few months, which has made eating and trying to lose weight almost impossible. I tried cutting out everything I could think of, but nothing worked. It was only after a blood test that I found out that I have Celiac Disease – meaning I’m intolerant to gluten! Which means no more pasta and bread for me! I’m going to do an update video all about it on my channel very soon and there will definitely be some blog posts in the pipeline.
- I dyed my hair brown! Again! Yeah, remember when I did the dark brown because I failed to get the light brown? I stripped it out and went back all natural! I managed to re dye it back to my natural hair colour, which is an ash brown. This is probably the first time the majority of you have seen me with my natural hair colour and I’m so glad I managed to get back to it after so long. Don’t expect me to keep it all one colour though – I have plans for a colourful side fringe. Watch this space! If you want to watch the hair dying video, click here.
- I’m going on holiday in June! I have been given an amazing opportunity to go to Bluestone National Park Resort in Pembrokeshire for five days along with my blogging squad, Ffion, Charlotte, Lottie & Neesha. I have heard so many positive things about Bluestone from a lot of neighbours of mine, so I am very excited to be visiting the resort. There will be vlogs and blog posts galore of this week for sure, so make sure you stick around for it!
That’s all that’s going on at the moment really – I’m going to try my hardest to get back into the blogging game so expect an abundance of posts coming your way soon!